Almost 1 year ago we introduced Mindomo Desktop 8.0, our latest, Adobe Air independent app. Hopefully, you had plenty of time to get accustomed to its new features:
– creation of concept maps, task maps, and outlines;
– full import and export functionality;
– improved PDF export;
– stand-alone licensing;
– refreshed UI that matches the online version.
Starting today, connecting to the online servers from the Adobe Air Desktop version is no longer available. This means that in order to access and work on your online mind maps, you need to follow these simple steps:
1. Go to https://www.mindomo.com/mind-mapping-software
2. Download and install the new version of the app
You will still be able to use the old Adobe Air version of the app but not for syncing online. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any further assistance!
Keep it smart, simple and creative!
The Mindomo Team