Hello fellow mind mappers!
With the start of the holiday season we wanted to give you a sneak peak to our upcoming Mindomo 6.0 release. We think it’s the best release ever. Here is why:
● Simplified GUI – We revamped the GUI, ditched our ribbon and created a lightweight user interface with the following objectives:
○ using screen space efficiently;
○ re-usability across all platforms desktop or mobile;
○ minimalistic appearance;
● Org-Chart and Free-Form layouts – The layouts have been completely rewritten, existing layouts will interact much better than before and the new ones will give you more flexibility to explain your idea.
● Multi-maps – you will be able to create multiple mind-maps in one document
● Pan and Zoom – just like you are used to with Google Maps
● Dashboard improvements – the maps opened by your colleagues will be marked, changes since your last log-in will be shown.
● Revamped and extended icon set – more visual aid at your disposal to express your ideas better.
There are several other improvements which you will enjoy so stay tuned!
Also, we would like to apologize. In our last newsletter we promised that with the next release we will deliver mobile applications.
Although we started working on it, we shifted our priority so we can fully concentrate in improving our online tool, in order to provide to you the best online mind mapping experience.
With these being said, we would like to wish you a Happy Summer and all the best.