You definitely need a plan.
It doesn’t matter where you’re going, you will always depend on what you have set up before leaving home.
So we gathered up some pointers for a well defined plan:
After the When, Where, What, How filters, you have to think about these things:
1. Budget and expenses. This is the most important part of the plan.
2. Public transportation. Most of the popular cities have an amazing network of public transportation. Fast and simple.
3. Don’t forget about souvenirs for friends and family. This might get you in trouble when you get back.
4. The don’t forget list is important. After packing, you will have a clear view of what is left out.
5. Special Activities. You probably heard stories about events or places that you’re going to visit. There will be things that you have on a “Must” list.
Well, this is what we got so far. We need your help to finish the mind map.
What do you think? What should we add to this mind map?